| Sulfate Free Silicon Free Paraben Free Clinically Tested
DetailsDirections for UseIngredients
The tea tree oil is a gentle but powerful cleanser, removes excess sebum without drying the scalp. With antifungal and antibacterial properties. It also stimulates hair growth.
COSMETIC PROPERTIES OF TEA TREE OIL
- Tea tree oil can be used for various hair problems, including promoting hair growth. Tea tree oil is extracted from the narrow leaves of Melaleuca Alternifolia, a native to the northeast coast of New South Wales, Australia. Commonly used to treat many health and beauty problems, tea tree oil naturally soothes itchy scalp and prevents many hair problems such as dandruff, baldness, psoriasis, and even head lice. It is an herb that reduces hair loss and, instead, promotes hair growth.
- Tea tree oil removes dead cells, unblocks hair follicles, and boosts the immune system which is then able to fight against infections that lead to hair loss, thus preventing head lice and dandruff.
- The oil moisturizes hair and keeps the scalp free from fungal and bacterial infections, preventing dry and itchy scalp and blocked hair follicles.
- Tea tree oil effectively treats cradle cap in children.
- The oil contains anti-androgenic effects which inhibit male hormones causing hair loss.
Apply on wet hair, gently massage scalp, lather well and wait 2 minutes, then rinse. Repeat if needed.