| Sulfate Free Silicon Free Paraben Free Clinically Tested
DetailsDirections for UseIngredients
Nourishes, softens and restores the hair from root to tip. Olive oil is rich in fatty acids, including oleic acid especially good for hair, and antioxidant vitamin E to protect against free radicals.
COSMETIC PROPERTIES OF OLIVE OIL
- Researchers have found that olive oil plays an important role in protecting hair from physical damage. Normal, untreated hair tends to absorb and lose water with relative ease, leading to a constant cycle of swelling and drying of the hair fiber in a natural process known as hygral fatigue. Hygral fatigue is a primary cause of physical hair damage, including split ends. Oil helps reverse the effect in several ways. First, because oil prevents the absorption and diffusion of water in hair, less hygral fatigue occurs, which means less stress on strands that could make them more vulnerable. Second, the thick compounds in oils can actually fill the gaps between cuticle cells, so applying it to hair can actually prevent aggressive chemical substances from penetrating follicles and therefore improve overall hair health.
- The natural moisturizing effects of the fatty acids and vitamin E in olive oil will help with the dryness.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: researchers discovered a natural anti-inflammatory nutrient in olive oil that may soothe an irritated scalp.
- Antioxidant Properties: the abundance of antioxidants in olive oil leaves the scalp healthier and may reduce the damage done by hair care products.
- Conditions the Hair and Scalp: Olive oil has been used for centuries as a natural conditioner. By locking in moisture and preventing dryness of the scalp, it can make your hair soft, smooth and shiny.
Apply on wet hair, gently massage scalp, lather well and wait 2 minutes, then rinse. Repeat if needed.